Welcome to the NRHS Counseling Page!
The School Counseling Staff at North Royalton High School assists students with educational planning, college and career counseling, and personal development. Appointments with the counselors are available by calling the numbers listed below or students may complete an appointment request form, available in the School Counseling Office.
High School Counselors...
• Provide direct counseling services to students individually and in support groups
• Advise students on academic planning
• Provide career information to students
• Provide education and support services to students & parents
• Provide career information to students & parents
• Provide consultation services to teachers
• Facilitate referrals to community support services
• Network with post-secondary schools
• Are here to listen and much more
High school is a time when students begin to discover what the future holds for them. With a comprehensive developmental counseling program, students can receive accurate information, concrete experiences and successful planning to take the steps necessary to become productive, contributing members of society. Together, professional school counselors, parents, teachers, and the community can provide the most effective support for young people.
(Adopted from the ASCA Governing Board)
Follow the NRHS School Counseling Office on Social Media!