North Royalton City Schools
"We Inspire and Empower Learners"
font size

Forms & Links

Residency and Custody Affidavit must be completed by the parent/guardian and submitted with a copy of a current utility bill (owners) or signed lease if renting; Owner Affidavit must also be completed for situations when a parent/guardian does not have a signed lease or when residing with another family. A current utility bill in the owner’s name must also be submitted with the owner's affidavit.
Student Accident Insurance Application (rtf) 
Student Accident Insurance Claim Form 2019-20(rtf)
Student Withdrawal Form

Middle School Only

High School Only

View text-based website