Skip to main content

2022-23 Grades 1-12 Registration


2022-23 Grades 1-12 Registration


Registrations are done online only. You must complete a registration for each child. To begin the online registration process  CLICK HERE.

A. Download, print, and complete the forms in the required forms section below.
B. Gather documents as specified in the required documents section below.
C. Call (440) 582-9140 to make an appointment to turn in your documents.
 North Royalton Central Registration Office is located at 13220 Ridge Road (in the trailer next to the building) between the hours of 7:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
E. Once the student registration is complete for grades 9-12, North Royalton staff will reach out to set up an appointment with a counselor.

REQUIRED FORMS (Download, print, and complete each form.)

REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (These documents must be dropped off in person.

*Child's Original Birth Certificate:  Certified copy (NO BIRTH LETTERS).  Students born outside of the U.S. must have their native country's birth certificate AND an original notarized English translation.

*Proof of Residency:
  1. Renters: Current signed lease
  2. Home Owners: Current utility bill or current mortgage statement (current meaning month of registration)
  3. Persons Residing With Others: The owner must complete the Owner Affidavit and the resident must complete the Residency and  Custody Affidavit. The owner, if they hold title to the property, must also submit a current bill. If the owner is renting, a current signed lease is required. All affidavits must be notarized.

*Driver's License or State I.D.: (non-expired) of residential parent registering student. Only the parent/guardian may register a student.

*Divorce Documents: (if applicable) must be a certified copy with any exhibits, attachments, shared parenting plans, visitation schedules, etc., as referenced in the divorce decree.

*Custody Documents: (if other than divorce) must be a court-filed document with all pages and attachments.

*Medical forms that pertain to your child 

*Release of Records Authorization Form

*Immunization records

*Most recent IEP, ETR, or 504 plan (for special education only)

© 2023. North Royalton City Schools. All Rights Reserved.
View text-based website