Welcome to the NRHS Counseling Page!
The School Counseling Staff at North Royalton High School assists students with educational planning, college and career counseling, and personal development. Appointments with the counselors are available by calling the numbers listed below or students may complete an appointment request form, available in the School Counseling Office. Also visit the FAQs sheet listed below to help answer some frequently asked questions.
* Department Chairperson
Please refer to the frequently asked questions (FAQs) below to help assist you with questions you may have:
- NRHS School Counseling FAQ Site: NRHS Counseling FAQs
- NRHS CCP FAQ Site: NRHS CCP FAQs
- Regular use of email through ConstantContact.com: The District and each of the buildings use Constant Contact to send emails regularly to those parents and residents who sign up to receive these communications. Click here to subscribe to these emails.
- The North Royalton City School District realizes and values the importance of connecting our schools to our community. Timely, accurate informations helps parents, students, residents and our staff to maximize their opportunity to engage students in learning and guarantee staff success. Click here for more information about getting connected.
High School Counselors...
• Provide direct counseling services to students individually and in support groups
• Advise students on academic planning
• Provide career information to students
• Provide education and support services to students & parents
• Provide career information to students & parents
• Provide consultation services to teachers
• Facilitate referrals to community support services
• Network with post-secondary schools
• Are here to listen and much more
High school is a time when students begin to discover what the future holds for them. With a comprehensive developmental counseling program, students can receive accurate information, concrete experiences and successful planning to take the steps necessary to become productive, contributing members of society. Together, professional school counselors, parents, teachers, and the community can provide the most effective support for young people.
(Adopted from the ASCA Governing Board)
Need to see your school counselor during the school day? Feel free to send an online appointment request to your counselor. This is for NON-EMERGENCY requests only. Click on your counselor's name below to fill out the form.
Mrs. Hoag (Students A-Di)
Ms. Gaydos (Students Dj - J)
Mrs. Toth (Students K - M)
Mr. Spessard (Students N - Sd)
Mrs. Boduszek (Students Se - Z)
You are still ALWAYS welcome to visit the Counseling Office on a walk-in basis for any reason when the office is open.
Follow the NRHS School Counseling Office on Social Media!