Welcome to the NRMS Counseling Page!
The North Royalton Middle School Counseling Team will assist students with social and emotional development, academic needs, and career exploration. Our goal is to help provide students with resources to help ensure their success as they navigate their middle school years. Counselors are available by calling the numbers listed below.
Middle School Counselors…
|Daniel Foldesy||Grade 8/Grade 5 Raptor||440-582-9129|
|Joanne Carnabuci||Grade 6/Grade 5 Millennium ||440-582-9128 |
|Deanna Paolino||Grade 7/Grade 5 Maverick ||440-582-9130 |
|Amber Holnapy||Middle School Psychologist||440-582-9135|
|Katie MacKeigan King||Child & Family Support Specialist||440-582-9136|
- Provide direct counseling services to students individually and in support group
- Collaborate with grade level teams to support student success
- Advise students on academic planning
- Provide education and support services to students & parents
- Provide career information to students and parents
- Provide information on extra-curricular opportunities in the middle school
- Help parents and students transition from grade to grade yearly.
Middle School is a daunting and emotionally challenging four years. Developmentally, students will radically change throughout their school experience in 5th to 8th grade. A few areas where students may experience stress and/or highs and lows are with friends and social circles, self-concept, motivation, and academics. The counselors in conjunction with the teachers and administrators are here to support you and your child during these wildly challenging and fun years.