Welcome to North Royalton City Schools New Student Registration portal.
In order to allow for the safety of our familes and staff, we have moved our registration process at this time to completely online. We will continue to update the registration site as needed.
Registration is open for all students K-Grade 12
You must complete the entire registration process for your student to be enrolled in North Royalton City Schools. Only the custodial parent/legal guardian can officially enroll a student. Therefore, the custodial parent/legal guardian must be the individual filling out the application and providing signatures. You will need an active email address to complete the registration process and to receive updated information throughout the school year.
To register/enroll your child(ren) in the North Royalton City School District, please follow the steps below for EACH child that you need to register/enroll. Please complete each step in the process to ensure your child is registered in a timely and efficient manner.
For further information on Preschool Registration please follow this link:
REGISTRATION-NEW STUDENTS Grades K-12
STEP 1 – REGISTER
To register a student you must print out the list of documents that must be provided to complete the remainder of the online registration process. To begin: CLICK HERE
STEP 2 – TO COMPLETE REGISTRATION
- Download and print the required forms.
- Complete all forms.
- Gather required documents as specified on the list below.
- Scan all completed forms and documents and attach in an email to [email protected]
- If you do not have access to scan/email your completed forms, you may drop them off at the North Royalton Board of Education Office located at 6579 Royalton Rd. between the hours of 8:00 - 4:00.
- NEW HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS will need to complete a course registration form after viewing the course catalog.
All High School course registration materials can be found HERE
Welcome NRHS Students! A helpful new student handout is located HERE
If you have any questions, please contact Central Registration at 440-582-9140.
ITEMS LISTED BELOW MUST BE SCANNED AND EMAILED OR DROPPED OFF AT THE BOARD OF EDUCATION OFFICE TO FINISH THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
*Child's Original Birth Certificate: Certified copy (NO BIRTH LETTERS). Students born outside of the U.S. must have their native country's birth certificate AND an original notarized English translation.
*Proof of Residency:
- Renters: Current signed lease
- Home Owners: Current utility bill or current mortgage statement (current meaning month of registration)
- Persons Residing With Others: Owner must complete the Owner Affidavit and resident must complete the Residency and Custody Affidavit. Owner, if they hold title to the property, must also submit a current bill. If the owner is renting, a current signed lease is required. All affidavits must be notarized.
*Driver's License or State I.D. (non-expired) of residential parent registering student. Only the parent/guardian may register student.
*Divorce Documents: (if applicable), Must be a certified copy with any exhibits, attachments, shared parenting plans, visitation schedules, etc., as referenced in divorce decree.
*Custody Documents: (if other than divorce) must be a court-filed document with all pages and attachments.
*Medical forms that obtain to your child
*Release of Records Authorization Form
*Most recent IEP, ETR, or 504 plan (for special education only)
*Grades 9 - 12 course selection sheet