Key Club is an international student-led organization which provides its members with opportunities to provide service, build character and develop leadership. High School student members of Key Club perform acts of service in their communities, such as cleaning up parks, collecting clothing and organizing food drives.
- Attend monthly meetings the first Tuesday of the month in the Media Center
- Before and after school meeting options
- Attend at least 5 meetings
- Complete a minimum of 20 hours of community service by April 30th
- Attend a mandatory end-of-the-year ceremony in early May
Key Club utilizes Google Classroom to organize and communicate information. Mrs. Boduszek is the Key Club Advisor. To contact please send email to: [email protected]