Senior Checkout will be held on May 22 during the time slots listed below. Seniors should complete the senior survey
prior to checkout. Every effort has been made to provide the most efficient manner that limits the number of people
entering the building while also putting protocols in place to protect families and staff members from exposure.
Important Information for safety
- Seniors entering the building should wear a mask or face covering.
- Seniors should bring a bag(s) to put items from their lockers in to take home.
- Seniors should practice social distancing while in the building.
- Parents are only permitted in the building to pick-up medication.
- The office and classrooms will be locked.
- On-hand staff will be limited to only essential persons needed to manage checkout.
- Please be patient. You may need to wait to get into the building until others leave.
- Seniors should enter Driveway #4, proceed to the back of the building, and park in the staff parking lot.
- Seniors with lockers in the 100s, 200s and Gym 1 locker room should enter and exit through Door #19.
- Seniors with lockers in the 300s, 400s and band room should enter Door #23.
- Due to construction, the main hallway connecting both sides of the high school is closed.
- Seniors that need to visit both sides of the building will need to exit Door #19 and re-enter through Door #23.
- All seniors will enter Door #23 to proceed through the checkout stations.
- All seniors will exit Door #24 to return to their vehicles and will use Driveway #4 to exit.
Locker cleanout and items to collect/return
- Seniors need to remove ALL items from the lockers.
- Seniors will return ALL items checked out of the Media Center to the Media Center.
- Seniors may pick up projects and supplies in the Art rooms.
- Seniors should clean out band lockers in the band room.
- ONLY Parents/Guardians, not students, may pick-up medication in cafeteria 2.
Senior Checkout Process
- Seniors will wait on the Xs on the floor in the hallway to proceed through checkout.
- Seniors will return books, check out with their counselor, return Chromebooks, pay fees, and receive their cap and gown in cafeteria 2.
We understand that seniors miss their classmates, but this is not a time to tour the building or socialize. We ask that all visitors to the building help us by following the social distancing protocols put forth by the Governor for the safety of everyone. Thank you for understanding and continued support.