Students in grades 9-11 will clean out their lockers and return any books and school materials during the time slots listed
below. Multiple times and days are provided to accommodate family schedules. Every effort has been made to provide
the most efficient manner that limits the number of people entering the building while also putting protocols in place to
protect families and staff members from exposure.
Important Information for safety
- Students entering the building should wear a mask or face covering.
- Students should bring a bag(s) to put items from their lockers in to take home.
- Students should practice social distancing while in the building.
- Students will only be able to enter designated areas of the building.
- Parents are only permitted in the building to pick-up medication.
- The office and classrooms will be locked.
- On-hand staff will be limited to only essential persons needed to manage the times.
- Please be patient. You may need to wait to get into the building until others leave.
- Students should enter Driveway #4, proceed to the back of the building, and park in the staff parking lot.
- Students with lockers in the 100s, 200s and Gym 1 locker room should enter and exit through Door #19.
- Students with lockers in the 300s, 400s and band room should enter Door #23.
- Due to construction, the main hallway connecting both sides of the high school is closed.
- Students needing to visit both sides of the building will need to exit Door #19 and re-enter through Door #23, or exit Door #24 and re-enter through Door #19 to get from one side of the building to the other.
- Anyone submitting a parking pass application and/or picking up medication will enter Door #23 and go to cafeteria 2.
- All students will exit Door #24 to return to their vehicles and will use Driveway #4 to exit.
Locker clean out and items to collect/return
- Students need to remove ALL items from the lockers.
- Books should be returned outside teachers' classrooms and stacked where indicated.
- Items checked out of the Media Center should be returned to the Media Center.
- Students may pick up projects and supplies in the Art rooms.
- Students should clean out band lockers in the band room.
- Students will be able to submit required materials for parking pass applications in cafeteria 2. Proof of insurance and driver's licenses will only be accepted once the online application is submitted.
- ONLY Parents/Guardians, not students, may pick-up medication in cafeteria 2.
Please understand that this is not a time to tour the building or socialize. We ask that all visitors to the building help us by following the social distancing protocols put forth by the Governor for the safety of everyone. Thank you for your understanding and continued support.